ML411A Solar Marine Lantern
Applying to ocean buoy, river buoy, aquaculture, offshore oil platform, port or other fixing and floating aids to naviation.
||>4 Nautical mile
||>30 days（14hour darkness，12.5%duty cycle）
||300 lux±100lux，end user can adjust it
||complies to IALA Recommendations, total 256 available flashing rate( steady burning，adjustable )
||monocrystalline silicon solar panel
||No maintenance sealed lead acid battery
||UV resistance polycarbonate
||-40℃ ~ +80℃
||High 370mm, Diameter 235mm
||External charging power
||GSM faulty alarm function
Functions & Features
- Based on LED technology, and its color complies to IALA Recommendations E-200-1.
- Integrated design, enabling a rugged and completely waterproof seal capable of prolonged and deep immersion (IP68).
- PC housing，UV resistance, shockproof and corrosion proof. With bird spike.
- 256 kinds of flashing rate are available, comply with IALA.
- Intensity is adjustable continuously. Photocell controls On/Off automatically and the value of luminance switch can be adjusted.
- Built in sealed lead acid battery, free maintenance and easy for replace.
- Extremely Reliable and cost saving.
- External charging power is available( Optional).
- GPS synchronization(Optional).
- GSM faulty alarm function(Optional).
LED display instruction
1.When controller is without operation in 1 minute, LED display will be in sleeping model(no display).
2.Press any key of controller to awake LED display and enter into display status.
3.In display status, LED display will indicate current paye and corresponding value alternately.
Please see following LED display page, value and definition:
|LED display page
||Manually turn on the light. In this status, photocell is not effective and light will work all the time(Remark: light could not work much long terms)
||Manually turn off the light. In this status, photocell is effective, and light is off.
||Automatic. Photocell is effective.
||IALA flash character(flashing frequency). Please refer to the table of flash character
||Indicates the ambient brightness (in lux) at which the lantern LEDs will turn on in the evening.
||Indicates the ambient brightness (in lux) at which the lantern LEDS will turn off in the morning. (Remark：n2d setting value must be bigger than d2n)
||Current battery voltage is 12.0V
||Searching for GPS satellite signal
||GPS signal is ok
5.In setting status, LED display indicate current value.
- Applications:Applying to ocean buoy, river buoy, aquaculture, offshore oil platform, port or other fixing and floating aids to naviation.
- Improve Records：
- Fault Records：
- Quantity/Delivery Day：