LW460 LED Walkway light
Nanhua LED walkway light is specially designed as the lighting system for the cabin room and walkway of the large-scale port cranes (RTG, RMG, QC, STS), interior luminanaires of wind turbines (nacelle, tower and hub) and ceiling and passages of marine vessels.
||AC100V-AC240V/DC24V-DC48V/AC36V(can be customized)
||50Hz ~ 60Hz
||-40˚C ~ +50˚C
||-40˚C ~ +70˚C
||10% - 95% (no coagulation)
||Lens: tempered glass
Functions & Features
- Soft light beam
Employ 5mm tempered glass diffuser to protect from being ageing and fading. Frosted finishing process to prevent the glaring.
- Extraordinarily long lifetime and superb energy reduction
The lifetime of LED light source up to 50,000hrs. Save at least 50% energy comparing the fluorescent lamp. With the long term operational stability and free of maintenance.
- Compact structure features small size and light weight. Adjustable mounting bracket makes it convenient for the field installation.
- Air valve design to protect the electronics components from being overheated to guarantee the long lifetime.
Light distribution curve：
Mounting dimension（unit: mm）
- Please ensure the power voltage is same as the lamp voltage.
- Please connect the power input cable through M20*1.5 cable gland (other can be customized) on the lamp.
- Fix it on the mounting surface with 2 nos or 4 nos M8 screws. The mounting surface shouldhave enough mechanical strength and smoothness.
- It is normal that the lamp has temperature rise.
- Do not open any part to avoid any dange when it works.
- As its sealed structure, do not disassemble the lamp without the company of professional people. Otherwise, the warranty is invaild.
- Open the 4 buckles；
- Pull up the lens；
- Connect the power cable to the right terminal through the cable gland；
- Close the cover and clap the buckles tightly.
- Model: LW460
- Applications: Nanhua LED walkway light is specially designed as the lighting system for the cabin room and walkway of the large-scale port cranes (RTG, RMG, QC, STS), interior luminanaires of wind turbines (nacelle, tower and hub) and ceiling and passages of marine vessels.
- Utility model patent certificate
- CE certificate
- Improve Records: None
- Fault Records: None
- Quantity/Delivery Day: