LY460A LED Emergency light
Specially designed as the lighting system for the cabin room and walkway of the large-scale port cranes (RTG, RMG, QC, STS), interior luminanaires of wind turbines (nacelle, tower and hub) and ceiling and passages of marine vessels.
||50Hz ~ 60Hz
||-30˚C ~ +40˚C
||10% - 95% (no coagulation)
||-40˚C ~ +70˚C
||Lens: tempered glass
Functions & Features
- Use 5mm tempered glass diffuser to protect from being ageing and fading. Frosted finishing process to prevent the glaring
- Lifetime of LED light source up to 50,000hrs. Save at least 50% energy comparing the fluorescent lamp. With the long term operational stability and maintenance free
- Compact structure features small size and light weight. Adjustable mounting bracket makes it convenient for the field installation
- The light is lit and the battery is charged when it is powered. Ni-Mh battery works and light is in emergency mode when it blacks out
- Emergency light is not less than 90 minutes
- Air valve design to protect the electronics components from being overheated to guarantee the long lifetime
Light distribution curve?
Mounting dimension?unit: mm?& Wiring Connection
Operation and installation
- Please ensure the power voltage is same as the lamp operating voltage.
- Only one live wire exists, please refer to the diagram 1. Two or more live wires exist, please refrer to diagram 2.
- Comes with 2*M20 (customized) cable glands, connect the power cable through the glands.
- Fix it on the mounting surface with 2 nos or 4 nos M8 screws. The mounting surface shouldhave enough mechanical strength and smoothness.
- After finishing wire connection, please turn the switch of the battery to emergency mode.L1 controls ON/OFF of the light, it automatically start work in emergency mode when it black out?Note: please turn off the battery if it is not used for long run?
- It is normal that the lamp has temperature rise.
- Ensure L2 is connected when it works, only in this case, L1 can control ON/OFF of the light.
- The emergency mode does not work if no L2 is connected.
- Do not open any part to avoid any dange when it works.
- The cycle lifetime of Ni-MH battery is 5000 times?IEC61951-2/2011/126.96.36.199?. Please maintain it by charging- discharging once every 3 months.
- Model: LY460a
- Applications: Specially designed as the lighting system for the cabin room and walkway of the large-scale port cranes (RTG, RMG, QC, STS), interior luminanaires of wind turbines (nacelle, tower and hub) and ceiling and passages of marine vessels.
- Improve Records:None
- Fault Records: None
- Quantity/Delivery Day: