FA16 series Vane
Specially designed for the wind speed measurement and wind source evaluation of wind turbines at the high cold and wet, frozen, sandy areas.
|Heating power consumption
||≤5℃ start heating，≥15℃ stop heating
||Megal / cataphoresis
||Stainless steel 440C
Major functions & features
- 4-layer sand-proof design to prevent the sand and rain into the bearing to improve the lifetime and operation performance of the bearings
- Double wing magnetic damping design, high indicating reliability
- Adopt contactless magnetic sensing principle, measurment range is 360° and resolution up to 0.35°, strong anti-interference capability.
- Wide operating voltage: DC18V-DC30V, multi-level lighning and surge protection design reaching 6KV/3KA
- Megal structure, excellent corrosion resistance and wind load
- Adopt module for wind cup, heater and PCB, easy for onsite installation and maintenance
- Fault-tolerant wiring design, the sensor will not be damaged even wrong wiring.
- Model: FA16 series
- Applications: Specially designed for the wind speed measurement and wind source evaluation of wind turbines at the high cold and wet, frozen, sandy areas.
- CMC certified
- Design patent
- CE certified
- Wind Tunnel Test Report
- Improve Records
- Fault Records:
- Quantity/Delivery Day: