FA15 series anemometer
Specially designed for the wind speed measurement and wind source evaluation of wind turbines at the high cold and wet, frozen, sandy areas.
||±0.5 m/s （<5m/s）
||Measuring value±3% (≥5 m/s)
|Heating power consumption
||≤5℃ start heating，≥15℃ stop heating
||Megal / cataphoresis
||Stainless steel 440C
Major functions & features
- With auto-heating system, PTC constant temperature design, Melt the whole ice around the wind cup at -25?
- 4-layer sand-proof design to prevent the sand and rain into the bearing to improve the lifetime and operation performance of the bearings
- Wind cup integrated design, low inertia moment, no swing
- Employ magnetic sensor measuring principle, strong anti-interference and high reliability
- Wide operating voltage: DC18V-DC30V, multi-level lighning and surge protection design reaching 6KV/3KA
- Megal structure, excellent corrosion resistance and wind load
- Adopt module for wind cup, heater and PCB, easy for onsite installation and maintenance
- Fault-tolerant wiring design, the sensor will not be damaged even wrong wiring.
- Model: FA15 series
- Applications: Specially designed for the wind speed measurement and wind source evaluation of wind turbines at the high cold and wet, frozen, sandy areas.
- CMC certified
- Design patent
- CE certificate
- Wind Tunnel Test Report
- Improve Records
- Fault Records:
- Quantity/Delivery Day: