About Aviation Light Related ICAO
International Civil Aviation Organization(ICAO) Main Activity：
1. To unify the technical standard and international navigation rules of International Civil Aviation.
2. To coordinate policies and guidelines of international civil aviation transportation, push forward formulating multilateral air transport agreement, simplify the multimodal transport procedure, collect business statistics from all kinds of civil aviation business, and also to formulate air route navigation facilities and the principle of service charge of airport facilities.
3. To research the problems of the public law with regard to international aviation transportation and private law that is impacting international civil aviation. Until 1981, it had already worked out 13 conventions or protocols which involved compensation for passengers and cargos, prevention of illegality for endangering the safety of aircraft, compensation for endangering to the third party both on the ground and in the water, and to admit the ownership of aircraft, etc.
4. To utilize technical aid fund from UNDP, providing civil aviation technical assistance to developing countries. Some of the ways are dispatching specialists, advisers and teachers and providing stipends and equipments and so on.
5. To organize navigation facilities and service on the open sea or uncertain sovereignty areas.
If certificate originals are needed, please contact us